Xcel Infniti Comp 2mm TDC 2017 Chest Zip Wetsuit – Graphite
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
SIMA Awards Wetsuit Of The Year 2017 – Winner The summer is here and for some stretch and performance in their summer wetsuit is the most important factor over out-and-out warmth. The Xcel Infiniti Comp TDC is a competition level wetsuit built with performance in mind. The perfect choice for those summer days and for anyone who values flexibility and greater stretch over thickness and warmth. If you are someone who doesn’t feel the cold or just needs to take the chill off on those summer dawnies then look no further. The suit is made of lightweight foam neoprene the top performance neoprene in the Xcel range. While most top brands run a series what really makes the Infiniti Comp an industry stand-out is its expert cut which incorporates one whole panel of neoprene from the chest all the way to the knee which means your wetsuit is going to be as close to a seamless second skin as possible. Minimising the seams means more flexibility.
- Entry: Xcel’s chest zip entry system with magnetic zip closure.
- Seams: Pressure bonded interior tape sealed seams that are glued and blind stitched
- Seals: Nexskin liquid neoprene grip around the inner cuffs for better protection against unwanted flush / good pairing with wetsuit gloves.
- Knee panels: DuraFlex that are contoured with flex to allow freedom of movement
- Neoprene: Lightweight Ultrastretch neoprene for ultimate freedom of movement.
- Thermo Dry Celliant lining from chest to ankle. for extra warmth and quick drying.