Xcel Drylock 5/4mm X2 TDC 2017 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit – Black
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
The Drylock is Xcel’s premium suit it sits at the top of the range boasting an array of performance and technical features to ensure that no matter what you are going to be warm and flexible. The ultimate winter wetsuit. If you want top-of-the-range features and the best of the best the Drylock is the perfect choice. The Xcel Drylock wetsuit uses Xcel’s top performance lightweight neoprene named Foam which offers ultimate freedom of movement. The suit is lined from upper chest to knee in premium high pile Thermo Dry Celliant fibres to help water be wicked away from the skin whilst converting lost body heat into infrared energy for ultimate warmth. The shoulder and lower leg area is also lined with a thinner and more flexible low pile thermo dry celliant material for extra warmth and a greater range of movement. The entire suit is made from a quick drying hydrophobic fibre which helps the suit repel water making it lighter when wet and warm.
- Knee panels: DuraFlex contoured pads with flex to allow for freedom of movement
- Exterior Lining: 100% Quick Dry hydrophobic exterior repels water. allowing less water absorption while also drying more quickly.
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Neoprene: Lightweight
- Ultrastretch neoprene for ultimate freedom of movement.
- Thick high pile Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the chest and back all the way to the knee for warmth
- Seams: Fusion welded stitch free seams lined inside with pressure bonded thermo dry tape
- Seals: Xcel’s exclusive Drylock wrist seal; this seamless engineered donut seal construction keeps more water out
- Nexskin liquid neoprene grip around the ankles
- Texture Skin: Embossed rubber chest and back panel (single lined) reducing wind chill through to your core
- Entry: Xcel’s chest zip entry system with 100% waterproof Drylock zipper and magnetic zip closure