Rip Curl Boys Dawn Patrol 3/2mm Fl Wetsuit – Navy
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
The Basic Dawn patrol wetsuit is available this season with Flatlock seams making it even more budget friendly. Flatlock seams are not water tight so they allow water to come into the wetsuit as such we’d recommend this style of wetsuit for surfers who are going to be surfing in the warmest months in the UK or for warmer parts of the world. There is no flash lining on the flatlock version of this wetsuit we also have the Glued and blind stitched version which has lining and sealed seams available. A back zip makes it easy to get in and out of the wetsuit.
- E4 Neoprene: In key performance panels. 20% lighter than E3. warmer andmore flexible.
- Hydro-loc Collar: Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
- Stash Pocket: External zip pocket with key loop.
- Flash lining: As well as being incredibly warm. the Flash Lining will be touch dry in around 15 Boy’s wetsuit
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Glued and Blind-stitched: Tripled glued. double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch.