C-Skins Hotwired 5/4mm 2017 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit – Black
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
C-Skins wetsuits are designed in Northern Europe they understand what you need to be comfortable and surf your best in cold water a 5mm wetsuit is the most popular thickness for committed UK surfers who want to surf through the winter and the HotWired offers you all the bells and whistles that will give you the edge over other wetsuits. The wrist cuffs have an additional doughnut shaped piece of neoprene sewn on to give you a tight but comfortable seal around the wrist they work really well with gloves too so you’ll have less water getting in at the arms. The stitch less seams mean there’s less chance of water getting in and more flexibility than a standard glued and blind stitched seams. It’s a feature that all brands are using in their top end wetsuits and it’s one that we can vouch for as being a truly useful innovation. Air chamber neoprene adds an extra layer of insulating air pockets sandwiched between the layers of neoprene.
- Airloc chest and back panels for extra warmth
- Super Seal Glideskin collar
- C-Skins Hot Tape internal seams
- Dryknit thermal wicking lining on chest, back and legs
- AirFoam – the most lightweight premium foam available
- Future Fit 3D knees: Future Fit knee and arm flex embossing for natural movement
- Power seam sealed exterior seams
- Stitchless seams
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Future Fit design for a best fitting wetsuit with enigma zip
- H2X Dry Flex hydrophobic outer lining
- HY-PE Lock Down wrist cuff for an effective seal against flushing