Billabong Revolution Tri Bong 4/3mm 2017 Chest Zip Wetsuit – Petrol
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
The revolution has been popular for the last couple of seasons it offers great flexibility thanks to it’s large single panelstretching from the knees to the chest and the thinner fluffy lining on the inside which still offers some extra insulation but doesn’t hinder movement as much as a thicker lining would. The seams are sealed on the outside with liquid rubber material this gives you better durability on the seams and makes sure there’s less chance of water getting inside the wetsuit too. A few other smaller details add up to make it a comfortable wetsuit to wear the collar drops in the middle to make it more comfortable the cuffs have a bevelled edge rather than just being cut off and the zip opens wide and zips from the outer edge towards the start of the zip which can be a bit fiddly to get used to but allows you to open it wider whilst putting less stress on the neoprene than a bigger zip that’s attached at the closed side of the shoulder.
- Impact welded seam: Providing the wetsuit with warmth and durability
- Zip: Dislocating EZ chest zip entry
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Contour Grip Skin collar: For a chafe-free fit
- Strategic paddle panels: This gives the wetsuit great flexibility in key performance areas
- 3D moulded Supratex knee pads: For additional durability