Billabong Absolute 5/4mm 2018 Chest Zip Wetsuit – Navy
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
The Billabong Absolute 5/4mm Suit is a great option for those cold water sessions in the winter months. Designed and developed with Billabong team riders the Absolute Comp is built for maximum performance combining supreme stretch and warmth. The hollow-fibre fleece lining wicks moisture away from the body to keep your core warm and the ergonomic seam placements and chest zip-entry are designed to allow a full range of movement so you dont sacrifice warmth for flexibility The liquid sealed cuffs and blind-stitched and taped seams reduce water flushing whilst maintaining flexibility too.
- Water Temp Guide: Suitable in 8C – 9C (47F – 49F)
- Lining: Hollow fibre thermal lining is found in the chest and back to keep your core warmer for longer
- Chest zip entry: Watertight. easy to get on and off and offers great freedom of movement with no reduction in flex across the back panel
- Branding: Sleek navy colouring with a Billabong logo on chest and left shin
- Knee pads: Created with a lightweight, resistant jersey adding protection to your knees and the suit without being bulky
- Neoprene: 100% AX2 Superflex jersey provides impressive flexibility and strength without sacrificing warmth
- Thickness: 5/4 mm
- Internal SUPERFLEX stretch neo tape: Used in critical areas of the wetsuit to optimise stretch
- Liquid tape cuff seals help to eliminate any water flush through the cuffs when paddling, duck diving or wiping-out
- Ergonomic seam placement: Strategically placed seams