Billabong Furnace Carbon X 6/5mm 2018 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit – Black
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
The Billabong Furnace Carbon X is an incredibly impressive high end technical wetsuit that aims to keep the wearer warmer dryer and more comfortable than ever before. Suitable in cold water conditions as low as 4C the Furnace Carbon X includes high performance technology whilst never sacrificing on flexibility or warmth. The carbon fibre thermal lining is positioned throughout the suit and is made from the finest materials available to secure the retention of body heat and the double knit lining ensures that water drains super fast so it is dry within seconds. The drymax entry system at the chest zip consists of an internal membrane that meets the closure to keep water out. Alongside there are stitchless welded seams throughout the suit that are completely water tight. Flexibility is never compromised in the Furnace Carbon X with AX1 Premium Superflex being the highest performance neoprene available. Seamless shoulder areas ensure paddling is never restricted.
- Liquid external welded seams: The Absolute X model is extra watertight with the addition of liquid seam seals on the outside of the suit
- Knee pads: Created with a lightweight, resistant jersey adding protection to your knees and the suit without being bulky
- Branding: Sleek black colouring with a Billabong logo on chest and left shin and text logo on right calf
- Attached hood with cinch fastening to tighten opening if needed
- Water Temp Guide: Suitable in 8C & below (46F & below)
- Quick dry top layer: The outer layer of the suit is dry to touch within seconds
- Ergonomic seam placement: Strategically placed seams and 3D panelling throughout are designed to maximise range of movement
- Thickness: 6/5 mm
- Neoprene: Constructed with 100% AX1 Premium Superflex jersey, the best in high performance neoprene
- Drymax chest zip entry: A semi-dry zip with internal membrane