Billabong Furnace Comp 4/3mm 2018 Zipperless Wetsuit – Black
A great wetsuit for bodysurfing!!
The Billabong Furnace Carbon Comp is a lightweight athlete-driven suit designed and developed in collaboration with the Billabong team riders. Premium materials and carbon fibre technology ensures that warmth is never sacrificed for performance with this suit. The carbon fibre thermal lining is positioned throughout the suit and is made from the finest materials available to secure the retention of body heat. The double knit lining ensures that water drains super fast so it is dry within seconds. The drymax entry system at the chest zip consists of an internal membrane that meets the closure to keep water out. Alongside there are stitchless welded seams throughout the suit that are completely water tight. Flexibility is never compromised in the Furnace Carbon Comp with AX1 Premium Superflex being the highest performance neoprene available. The X-Flex back seam positioning means that paddle power is not compromised with freedom throughout the under arm and laterally.
- Neoprene: Constructed with 100% AX1 Premium Superflex jersey, the best in high performance neoprene
- Thickness: 4/3 mm
- Zipperless entry: The Drymax2 Zipperless entry system and an internal membrane work together to keep you dry
- Lining: Engineered with carbon fibre quick dry thermal lining to retain warmth and reduce the emittance of body heat
- Water Temp Guide: Suitable in 10C – 12C (50F – 53F)
- Seam construction: Completely stitchless sealed seams are welded to prevent water entry
- Ergonomic seam placement: X-Flex back seam positioning and 3D panelling throughout are designed to maximise range of movement
- Quick dry top layer: The outer layer of the suit is dry to touch within seconds
- Liquid external welded seams: The Absolute X model is extra watertight with the addition of liquid seam seals on the outside of the suit
- Knee pads: Created with a lightweight, resistant jersey